Monday, December 14, 2009

An Award




Mireyah over at Crimson Ink is scared of my whip, so she awarded me with the Superior Scribbler Award. hehehe... I'm honored that she thinks so highly of me.

So, now I'm passing it on to five friends who I think are amazing writers.

1. Cathy over at Word Vessel is my critique partner and an amazing writer. She's very real and insightful. Be looking for her novels on the shelf one day people! In the meantime, check out her blog.

2. Anne over at Building His Body has been truely blessed with the gift of words. She uses them to share her love for the Lord, and what she's learned, insights gained, etc. on her blog. I have been blessed over and over again just by visiting her daily postings.

3. Cindy over at her self-named blog shares a bit of what she's working on every Wednesday, and invites her readers to share what they are working on as well. Reading her short excerpts is always exciting because she has so much talent.

4. Jill over at her blog always has such interesting posts. Lately, we've been enjoying one minute vacations. Click on over and join her!

5. Peg over at Suspense Novelist is a fellow suspense writer (obviously). I love clicking over to see her interesting posts on everything writing, with glimpses of life with Peg.

I enjoy these blogs very much and I highly suggest you all hightail it over to each of them and check them out! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, CP! I'm humbled by (& undeserving of) your kind words. The Lord blessed me the day our paths crossed.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Your generosity means a lot to me, Ralene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award and thanks for a few new blogs to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ralene, I'm so sorry (and embarrassed!) to be this tardy in thanking you for this honor. It's been a couple of roller coaster weeks around here. Thank you for your esteem. I'll truly try to live up to it. :D I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts/opinions.