Thursday, June 23, 2011

Raquel Byrnes and Plot/Character

Hey everyone! The end of June is almost here--time to make that transition over to my new website! Please come join me over there as I would be sad to lose any of you during this transition. I'm offering the same content, the same dry humor, growing faith, fun content that you've grown accustomed to. Let's continue this journey together, as I am just as excited to learn from you as I am to have the opportunity to share with you.

This week on the new website:

Today: Character Tour-Raquel Byrnes' character shows us how a real writer treats her characters. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who tortures them!

Yesterday: Plot or Characters? Which is more important? My take...and some discussion from the readers.

Monday: What Makes Suspense Different? You know, I didn't start out writing suspense...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts/opinions.