Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome one and all! I am Ralene, your guide into the world of suspense. From the pulse-pounding plot to the colorful, crazy characters to the elevated emotions and terrifying timing. A world ripped from the minds of writers to entertain, teach, and drain the last bit of energy from each reader. As Christian supernatural suspense writer, I find the unveiling of a good plot with standout characters fascinating.

This medium of information and fun is for Christian writers, readers, and movie fanatics alike. A little bit of everything for everybody—from book/movie reviews to writing tips and maybe even a contest or two. I highly encourage discussions and feedback. If you don’t agree with me, I want to hear about it! Did I give a book an A+ review, when you hardly think it deserves a C? Rant on! This is a forum to help us all grow and enjoy the world of suspense…and I’m all for it.

So, the question is, are you ready to begin the journey?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ralene. Your blog sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun. I LOVE Christian supernatural suspense. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts/opinions.