Saturday, February 12, 2011

Patience is...


Patience is what keeps me from marching over to the housing office and ripping off some heads.

Whew! Glad I got that out of my system.

No, I don't have violent tendancies, though sometimes life in the military may lend toward that. lol... The content filter at the hotel where we're staying keeps blocking out Blogger. It's very frustrating and annoying. I can't communicate with all my lovely blogging buddies, nor can I keep up with my obligations to you, the readers, here or over at Encourage. Empower. Extend. and that just makes me miss you all so much more!

For now, though, the filter is letting me through and I'm taking full advantage! If I don't respond to comments, though, you'll know why. The evil content filter has struck again!

Because of my other obligations, I am making a couple of changes here at Faith, Hope, and Suspense. I'm going to cut down my posts to Monday, Wednesday, Friday, which will help me maintain my sanity. I'm also going to open my blog to guest bloggers!

That's right...I'm going to let others use my blog to have their voice heard...whatever they want to say about writing or faith, I'm up for it. Well, not "whatever", but you know what I mean. If you're interested, you can email me at raleneburke (at) yahoo (dot) com and we'll see what we can work out. This will usually be on Wednesdays, offset by interviews, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts/opinions.