TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
That we will have a safe and smooth transition from Kansas to Hawaii (yes, we’re moving over the holidays).
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
We get up when the girls do, open presents, read the Christmas story while monkey bread bakes in the oven.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A new laptop! Mine is 2 ½ years old and, as much as I use it, has started overheating (even with one of those air fans), and sometimes the internet freezes for no particular reason that I can tell.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Remembering that Jesus was all about helping others, it’s fun to find ways to help friends and neighbors. We also make time for family night with special dinners and Christmas movies.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Oh we are a big game family and played lots of different board/card games. Our favorite was Scrabble for many years, but Cranium may have taken over.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Opening one present on Christmas Eve, and monkey bread for breakfast on Christmas Day.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
To visit family, of course! Or somewhere that really goes all out for celebrating Christmas.
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
1. Nintendo DS
2. World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (for hubby)
3. Zumba Fitness for Wii