Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Farewell November




Wow! Who can believe it is the last day of November already? It just seemed to fly by for me--so much to do, so little time.

This month is all about Thanksgiving.

You know, I think we learn (or are reminded of) something when we reflect on what we are most thankful for. Sometimes we are reminded of just how lucky we are. Sometimes we learn that good things come to those who work hard. Sometimes we learn that while the day to day is important, nothing compares to time shared with family. Sometimes we learn something completely off the wall!

So before we enter a season of sparkling snow, blinking lights, carols, and a special birthday celebration...let's consider what we learned.

I learned that even in the midst of chaos and craziness when you can't celebrate holidays with traditions, just being with your family can fill you with that special holiday spirit.

What did you learn?

2 comments:

  1. I learned that you're such a wonderful friend to have, Ralene. :)

    And I learned that I love being a writer, not only for the writing itself, but also for the amazing online writer community I've discovered. I don't know where this will lead me, but I'm enjoying the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "what you learned." Mine is much less sentimental, but important nonetheless--invest in an online backup system!

    Happy end of November!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts/opinions.