Friday, September 24, 2010

Get to Know: ME

Well, I've been immersed in this blogging world for a couple of years now (off and on, different blogs), but I don't think I've ever given my followers the chance to get to know me.

I mean, you all know the basics. I'm a Christian, and a SAHM with three kids--2 girls and a boy. I married an Army soldier and we're about to move to Hawaii. :)

But what else do you want to know?

Post your questions here today and on Tuesday for my normal "Get to Know:" post, I'll answer them. Be creative, silly, funny...or serious.

Oh goodness, what am I getting myself into?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, um... What's your greatest fear? What was the most dangerous thing you ever did? What's your dream?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts/opinions.